What is BNI?
BNI is the largest business networking organization in the world.
BNI stands for Business Network International. It is a professional and business networking organization that offers members the opportunity to share ideas, networks, contacts and - most importantly - to gain new business by the passing and receiving of QUALIFIED referrals.
With chapters throughout Canada and more than 5,000 chapters worldwide, BNI is the largest professional business networking organization.
By becoming a member of BNI you will be able to:
- Expand your business network
- Develop your confidence
- Meet new suppliers
- Gain new business
- Create goodwill
BNI helps you grow your business through word-of-mouth referrals. It is the professional network your business was missing.
The philosophy of BNI is givers gain, which means that we are working all together as a team, as part of a network. The more referrals you give, the more you will get. Some call it Karma. All we know is that it works, and it works well. Ask thousands of BNI members throughout the world.
If it sounds too good to be true or if you can only believe in what you see, come visit our Chapter and check it out yourself. It works, it’s fun, it’s professional and it will bring you
How does it work?
We have a networking meeting once a week where we talk about each others business, get to know one another and develop a relationship. We also carry each other business cards at all time in our card caddie. Being in a BNI Chapter is like having a marketing team working for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We also set up BBIs (better business interviews) where 2 members meet up to learn about each other’s businesses and personalities.
The main reason should be that you want to grow your business.
Let’s see how:
- How many people do you know and how many new people do you meet every day? Now, how many people do 20+ business professionals know and how many new people do they meet everyday? That’s correct, a lot more! BNI allows you to promote your business through a network of committed people. Their contacts become your contacts.
- It is affordable and the return on investment is great.
- We attend our weekly meeting the way BNI set it which is time efficient and professional
- Increase your leads and sales through the power of referrals.
- Improve your business and communication skills.
- See the benefits of word-of-mouth marketing in action
- Create meaningful business relationships that will last a lifetime